Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Party Planning At It's Finest!

I tried to hold off as long as possible, but I want an idea of how much money I need to spend so the birthday planning has begun (especially since I have TWO birthdays to plan for in May.)


Madilyn's party is Minnie Mouse themed and (obviously) needs more work than Kylie Jade's. Since Madilyn will be two and we will be staying with my mother until August we decided it would be PERFECT to use her 2 tier deck to have a pool party.
My mom has a slip n slide and a pool. I have a pool and a water table so the kids can rotate and do whatever.
We will also be grilling out! Hamburgers and hotdogs we will have chips and other yummy treats.
I am so excited, a little sad that my baby is turning 2, but happy that we are going to have an awesome party!


Here are a few ideas for Madilyn's party:

Bucket for Madilyn Kate's presents

Cupcake toppers

I thought these were adorable

Madilyn's shirt 

Invitation! 


Kylie Jade's party will be a lot easier!
She wants hers at Kidspark (she finally decided between little gym, kidspark, and coolidge park) and they do a lot of the planning for me (thank you Jesus!)
We are doing hers Hello Kitty Themed and I doubt we will do a whole meal, but probably a snack.
She is very excited as she LOVES her new school.

Here's a few ideas for Kylie Jade's party:

Cake pops

Birthday invite

Cupcake toppers (although I have different ones in mind)

Her bucket for presents

Kylie Jade's 5th birthday shirt 


Anyway that is all I have right now, but as it gets closer I will start purchasing things.
I also need to hold Kylie Jade's party at Kidspark, but they said I only need to let them know about 4 weeks in advance!
Oh! Also need to get an invite list for both kids!


Other news:
I was talking to the ladies at gymnastics and they said I could go ahead and sign up Madilyn for the spring seession (in march!) YAY! She is so ready to be in a class, but they say 2 years. Thankfully they see what a pain she is and are allowing me to let her start early.

Oh and Kylie Jade will be moving up to Gymnastics 1 in March as well. I cannot believe she started in Gym Tots 1 and is now going to Gymnastics 1 she is getting big on me!



5 comments:

  1. Such cute ideas! Pinterest? They all look pretty affordable too. Idk why you have been trying to hold off on planning. You got two parties to plan and only 4 months left to do it!

    Heck, you got me wanting to plan Sam's. I spent awhile last night looking up space stuff. Even if she does change her mind, I had fun looking it up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha BC I'm moving is why I haven't wanted to start.

    Actually found everything on Betsy found s ton of stuff at walmart I wanna make what I can

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas. They'll both have great birthdays with this stuff you've brought together. Everything looks so cute! I lining forward to being the one to man the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I won't be grilling that's all you babe (;

    ReplyDelete