Thursday, August 20, 2015

School Chat

I love getting to peek inside my girls world. School world that is. We had parents night tonight and it was fun getting to see what my girls do on a daily basis.

I noticed Kylie's handwriting/spelling has improved leaps and bounds I can actually understand what she is writing and read it! I was super impressed with her classroom and her teacher. She seems very sweet and warm. She was very welcoming and her classroom looks orderly, but fun! Kylie's desk was neat, she had lots of work sitting on her desk for me to thumb through and I got a glimpse of what her classroom is like! I was super excited because 2nd grade is unknown to me!

Madilyn's class we went to first and I was very excited to hear she is adjusting well. She has made good friends with two girls named Brilynn and Kritter and she seems to mention an Aryana a lot. I got her curriculum for the year and got to talk with her teacher a bit. I am very happy to see what the day to day will look like for her. Sounds like Pre-K will be a great fit for her.

Overall I feel like this year has already started off on a better foot than last year. Kylie seems a lot happier and not so bogged down and she's gotten the spring to her step back. Madilyn is adjusting. She still says the days are long and that she misses me, but I know once it becomes normal and routine she will be okay.

Here's to our third year as CCS parents =)


 
2nd grade

 
Pre-K

 
School days


No comments:

Post a Comment