Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kylieisms

Conversations with my oldest.

Telling me what she did on the playground:

"We were playing doggies on the playground. I was playing with Liam, Miller, Meghan, Madelyn, Ellie, and Calum. I was the puppy and Liam protects me. Later we got married. He told me never to keep secrets from him because we are married and you can't do that when you are married."

Telling me about art class:

"So Liam sits across from me and it's really hard to have your boyfriend sit across from you. You know because we keep on looking at each other and it just makes it really hard to concentrate. I blush, he blushes and I look like a clown. I know all my friends are looking at my tomato face. Mr. Green looks at me and Liam too and I can't concentrate because I don't know what he is thinking. Our faces always blush because that's what happens when you like each other. Maybe our faces blush because we are meant to be. Even if we are I don't like it because it is very embarrassing to do art with a red face."

I'm dying guys. Too freaking funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment