Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall Is In The Air

So thankful today is Monday and I am spending the day with my girls (John will join us around 4). I never take long weekends for granted because they don't come around often! 

Fall is in the air. Soon we will need hoodies/jackets as the mornings will cool down and the evenings will have a nip to the air. Shorts and t-shirts will be replaced with long pants and long sleeved tees. Bathing suits will be stashed away and coats/hoodies/blankets will make their way into our drawers. Pumpkin patch trips, gymnastics competitions, John's birthday, Halloween and Thanksgiving are right around the corner. The girls will have fall breaks for school (as will I) and I will begin the first steps into getting my CDA. 

I definitely have been a summer girl this year (usually fall is my favorite time of year). I am so sad to say goodbye to swimsuits, vacations, cool water on a hot day, sun and warmth. As the summer 2015 chapter closes we begin a whole new chapter of Fall 2015 and I am getting excited to see what the new season brings to our family. My dear husband turns another year older, the girls will be another half year older, and the holidays and festivities begin. Fall is the beginning of magic. The leaves turn beautiful colors and start to wither off the trees, so many family and friend outings happen around this time of the year. It brings warmth within your heart to celebrate life with people you love!

The girls have settled into the school year now and they LOVE it. Kylie started up guitar lessons this week and Madilyn starts drum lessons next week. They are both well into their gymnastics classes and Madilyn is very much enjoying her ballet/tap class. I cannot believe we are already into September. The months are just flying! 

Before long I will be bidding September a farewell and saying hello to October. The months are just flying by and I can't even keep up! 

Well off to check on the girls chalk drawings they made me. I leave you with a few pictures.

dance baby

my big gymnast

school mornings

my chargerette before the big game

out with my siblings

me and this handsome fellow

notre dame vs ccs game 



No comments:

Post a Comment