Thursday, March 7, 2013

No One Knows Love Until They Become A Mother

People talk about their work and what they do to make that money.
Even though I am not making money I am making memories.
My girls will remember me being home and not being in daycare.
Even though I sometimes miss the adult world and that paycheck, I know I am doing what I was meant to do.

I love my kids.
Whether they are having a good day, a bad day, or a REALLY bad day.
In the end I am here to love them and protect them and spoil them rotten.
Every day with them is a blessing and I am so lucky to share it with them.

As we get one month closer to their birthdays I find myself frantically holding onto them.
I am just not ready to say bye to the one year old Madilyn or four year old Kylie.
In just a few short months my sweet girl will be in Kindergarten learning all kinds of things from her teacher and other peers.
I have one last short year with Madilyn before she starts K3 I am just not ready to let go.

Most of all I love what I am doing.
No one can take that from me.
I am good a mom even though I fail often.
This is a big step for me as it is for them and we are taking it together and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here are a few moments we would have missed out on had they been in daycare:

Snuggled up Watching Mickey Mouse while I put away groceries

Dress up

My beautiful girls with their new shoes

She loves this big giant ball outside of Target 

Pretending to be Rapunzel

Finding toys she likes for her birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment