Friday, March 1, 2013

Dr. Seuss And Other Fun Things

Today we got our taxes in...so we had big plans for the day!
First, we paid off two credit card bills and I am psyched to say that I will no longer have those 2 monthly bills.
Second I ordered the girls birthday shirts! I am sure they are going to be mega fabulous!
Third I got Kylie Jade's tablet and John got his GUITAR! He's been wanting one forever!

After the shopping we went to Golden Corral then I headed to Target and got Kylie Jade a few clothes and a swimsuit.
After the shopping John and my brother Stephen headed off to Athens GA for a show.
I raced home and made the Salmon for dinner and then headed out to take the girls to the library for Dr. Seuss birthday!
When we got there the parking lot was full.

Oddly enough when we entered there was only my girls and 3 other kids there.
We had refreshments (well they did) and then we sat down to meet Thing 1 &2 and the Cat and the Hat.
The girls had fun, Madilyn was pretty scared though it was funny.
Not long after a ton of people started showing up we did a craft, a coloring page and headed on our way to Walmart.

At Walmart I got the girls their Easter stuff, it was pretty hectic as it was crowded.
Luckily I got home just in time to talk with my mom and Tony for a bit.
They left and now I am just sitting here online shoe shopping for my princesses.
Okay they are in the bath and are hollering I will update again soon.

Until next time...

Kylie Jade at library day 

Watching the story

Making a craft

Madilyn was trying she obviously can't multitask

My sweet Kylie Jade 

Her finished product

Coloring 

She was doing wonderfully 

Kylie Jade with thing 1&2

Showing them her craft 

Kylie Jade's Tabeo we got her she also got a Hello Kitty Cover for it! 



Madilyn's new shirt 

Kylie Jade's new shirt

New outfit

She begged for a bikini I gave in

Her hello kitty easter basket (shirt, flip flops, bubbles, chalk, chapstick, headband, and play pack) and of course the bucket 

Madilyn's minnie easter basket (minnie outfit, play pack, sippy cup, bubbles and chalk) and of course the basket

Here are the shirts I ordered for their birthdays!

Madilyn's 

Kylie Jade's 






No comments:

Post a Comment