Friday, November 6, 2015

Holiday Cheer

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here.  I love this time of year once Halloween is over you hit the ground running with Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I believe The Holiday season starts the day after Halloween.  I just get this rush of excitement.  Christmas music on the radio, Christmas decorations flooding the stores.  Some say it's way too early,  but I am totally in the Christmas spirit at the beginning of November.

I just love this time of year with the lights,  music,  and traditions.  I love seeing my girls grow and blossom as they hit their half age milestones.  I love getting and decorating our Christmas tree.  I love decorating my house period.  I love the smell of fresh baked sugar cookies and love seeing the mess of icing and the girls making memories.  Ah,  the holiday season is just fantastic.

I'm about done with the kids for Christmas and I really believe they will have a wonderful year.  I can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning... Well I can wait because we have so much to look forward too in the month and a half we have til Christmas morning.  Until then I will bask in the beauty of this holiday season.

Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment