Friday, September 13, 2013

A New Season

In the quest laid before me of the terrible potty learning I happily announce MADILYN IS FINALLY IN PANTIES.
It just needed to click and once it did our journey has been super easy as she has gone 2 days in a row accident free.
We don't do the whole "Stay home for a week" thing we get her out and used to using other potties, thankfully this child is not scared of public restrooms so it's made outings quite easy.
I am so excited we will be pull up free in the near future (she still uses them at night!)

I have my first parent/teacher conference ever with Kylie Jade's Kindergarten teacher on Tuesday and I am slightly nervous about it I am sure she is doing great, but I'm not in there with her all the time so that's just purely guessing.
As Kylie Jade is growing up I am seeing her do and learn new things such as reading, writing bigger words, taking tests, and just her all around attitude.
I have been impressed with her school so far and am so excited for her as she is loving her friends and her teachers.
As fall is quickly approaching I am realizing how fast time is flying, we are a month (tomorrow) into the school year and the first quarter of school is nearly a month away.

As I quietly sit back and breathe in the hours I remind myself to take in this moment because tomorrow is a brand new day chock full of brand new memories.
I can't believe we are already here.
The end of summer nearing and the beginning of a new season, new changes, new personalities, and new friendships.
I am sad to see the end of our last summer of no school end, but am excited for the new adventures all I can do is sit back, tighten my seat belt and enjoy the ride.

Kylie Jade looking so big

Madilyn Kate is so cute and wearing panties

Best buds

Kylie Jade going to school

Madilyn Kate at her first dentist appointment 28 mths 

Kylie Jade at school 

Lunch at school 

No comments:

Post a Comment