Thursday, April 11, 2013

Catching Up

I don't have a lot of time to update as it's 4 o'clock and dinner has yet to get started.
Here's a few things that we have been up to:

Yesterday we had a swim date with our good friend Samantha and picked up Kylie's soccer stuff from Kristen's.
Today marks my baby girls official last month as a 1 year old.
Found out Kylie Jade graduates Prek May 9th.


Here are a few pictures:

Kylie Jade's easter dress

the girls getting their Easter goodies from Grandma

Easter egg hunt

My big girl got her Birthday outfit

Easter morning 

My mom's 52nd birthday (yes I put all those candles in there)

Kylie Jade drinking organic grape juice

Madilyn Kate's birthday outfit 

Look how long my bitty babies hair is

My booger in rain boots and night gown

Ready for their swim playdate

Madilyn is swinging on the big kid swing

I save us 100s of dollars in coupons each month

My little booger in her easter dress

Snack time at the playground 

My girls swinging on the hammock (Kylie Jade just got home from Gymnastics!) 

My sweet little baby with her silly smile

Madilyn on the elephant or as she says "ephanant"

The 3 amigos on their swim playdate



No comments:

Post a Comment