Sunday, December 17, 2017

If You Could See Me On The Other Side

If you could see me on the other side would you run away?
If you could see me on the other side you'd feel my pain.
If you could see me on the other side you'd know I didn't bother getting up today.
If you could see me on the other side you'd know I'm tear-stained.
If you could see me on the other side would you try and make the hurt go away?
If you could see me on the other side you'd see I'm a mess today.
If you could see me on the other side would you continue to change your mind?
If you could see me on the other side could you feel me inside?
If you could see me on the other side would it be so easy to escape?
If you could see me on the other side would you treat me any differently?
If you could see me on the other side you'd know I just can't let go.
If you could see me on the other side you'd know all my insecurities.
If you could see me on the other side you'd know all the hurt you've caused unnecessarily.
If you could see me on the other side you'd only see your reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment