Friday, November 7, 2014

Gymnastics Try Outs

My six year old is filled with confidence and bravery. As a young child she went out and showed her gymnastics talent to the best of her ability. She was filled with nerves, excitement, and little fear. Today was team try out day and I have to say Kylie Jade did wonderfully. Even though she isn't the most flexible, or landing her back hand spring as well as some of the others I was very proud of her for going out there and doing the best she could do. She landed her pull over and did a cartwheel on the beam as well as balanced completely across it with toes up. She curled her hand around the beam and held a hand stand with little support. I was very happy to see my girl doing what she loves to do. At the end of the try out I found out my six year old made the gymnastics team. She will start out at level 3. I am thrilled that my girl will be doing the thing she loves most. It is all she does at home, a lot of what she does at school and her spare time is spent in splits, hand stands, or practicing back hand springs.

I am a little nervous about this team thing, but I know this is completely Kylie Jade. Since the minute she stepped foot into Jills Gymnastics she has been at home. I am so excited to see where this next step takes her!


No comments:

Post a Comment