Saturday, November 9, 2013

What Else Is Left?

It's late.
It's dark. 
There's no one left, but me. 
The silence. 
It's deafening.
I'm worn from the screams. 

Cutting deeper and deeper until there's nothing left. 
I'm broken, I'm worn this doesn't make any sense. 
At some point isn't life supposed to carry you with it? 
I close my eyes tight and scream into the night. 

It's crazy.
It's bizarre. 
I just don't make any sense. 
It's cold. 
The air. 
There's ashes every where. 

My tongue spews the poison that stains my blackened heart. 
I don't think, I don't care I continue this fate. 
At some point isn't life supposed to get easier?
I scream, I grin I tightly clench my fists. 

This world.
It's over. 
There's no one left, but me.
This silence.
It's deafening. 
All I hear are my screams. 

I'm done.
It's over.
The emptiness is gone. 
I've drifted. 
I've faded. 
Alone, worn, forgotten. 












No comments:

Post a Comment